4 bedroom house for saleLincombe Avenue, Downend, Bristol, BS16 5UD
- Fantastic 1930's Terrace
- Very Popular Cul-De-Sac
- Quiet Position * 4 Bedrooms
- En-Suite * Family Bathroom
- 2 Separate Receptions * Modern Kitchen
- 75ft Rear Garden * Off St Parking
- Very Well Presented *Features Throughout
- Double Glazing & Gas C Heating
Positioned at the head of this highly regarded cul-de-sac within the highly popular Downend area is this fantastic and very well presented 1930's terraced property. The property is close to local schools, shops, bus routes and road networks and in brief offers the following.
On entering the property you will find an enclosed porch with tiled floor leading to the entrance hallway. The hallway is very traditional in style with the stairs rising to the first floor, wood flooring and with access to the living room which benefits from a feature bay window and open fireplace. To the rear of the ground floor can be found a separate dining room with matching wood flooring and double doors to the rear garden. In addition to the ground floor is a modern fitted kitchen.
To the first floor is a staircase rising to the 2nd floor and access to 2 double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
On the 2nd floor is the master bedroom with en-suite facilities.
Externally the property offers a rear garden which measures approx 75ft in length and benefits from patio areas, lawn area and is well stocked with a large variety of shrubs, plants, bushes, fruits and trees. There is also 2 sheds and a greenhouse. To the front, the garden is predominately arranged as parking which is laid to block paving for 1 vehicle.
Further benefits include many original style features such as doors, picture rails, period style fireplaces in both reception rooms and 3 of the 4 bedrooms. Double glazing and gas central heating complete this fantastic all round family home.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all on offer, VIEW NOW!!
From our office in Downend travel towards Fishponds on Downend Road tuning right at the traffic lights into Croomes Hill, then turn 1st Left into Lincombe Road and 1st left again into Lincombe Avenue where No.7 Can be found at the head of the cul-de-sac.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 390987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.