4 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow Bank, Hill House Lane, OXENHOPE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE GROUNDS WITH 2.5 ACRE PASTURE FIELD
- SUPERB LIVING ACCOMODATION
- ELECTRIC GATES WITH TARMAC DRIVE
- DELIGHTFUL RURAL VIEWS FROM HOUSE AND GARDENS
- STUNNING COPPER TREE FOUNTAIN & HOT TUB AREA
- EASY ACCESS TO VILLAGE CENTRE
Meadow Bank is one of those properties that very rarely comes to the market and when it does viewings are essential to appreciate what this truly stunning family home has to offer. Entering the property through electric gates you cant quite believe that you are only a 5 minute walk from the village but still have fantastic transport links to other major cities and towns.
The views at Meadow Bank are what take your breath away. Sitting within its own grounds which include a 2.5 acre (approx) pasture field, landscaped gardens and a delightful water feature and hot tub. Internally the living space is fantastic and as you go upstairs you are greeted by four double bedrooms and two bathrooms making this beautiful property a perfect home for a family.
Oxenhope is an idyllic sought after village offering local amenities to include a primary school, convenience store and chemist. The famous Keighley and Worth Valley steam railway is within access. There is a local park and picturesque reservoir with countryside views. There are bus routes from the village into Keighley town centre where a wider range of shops and amenities including bus and train stations offering access to Leeds, Skipton and Bradford. The internationally renowned tourist village of Haworth is also within reach.
Property ref: 121_2704_4087330
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58403891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4087330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holroyds , Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.