2 bedroom apartment for saleBrewhouse Court, Wheel Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Superbly located and well proportioned ground floor apartment in popular converted building
- Particularly convenient for local shops and Lichfield's facilities
- Immediate vacant possession and no upward chain
- Ideal for first time buyer, retired purchaser or investor
- Secure communal entrance and private reception hall
- Pleasant lounge
- Well fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2nd bedroom and family bathroom
- Allocated space in courtyard parking at rear
This impressive two bedroom ground floor apartment is part of the original conversion from the former factory in 1999 and offers an interesting accommodation layout. Ideal for either a retired or first time buyer the property is available with no chain and potential for early completion. Approached off Wheel Lane into the parking courtyard the location is ideal for accessing local amenities with a neighbouring supermarket and pub. Just one of two apartments accessed from the secure entrance off the courtyard, an early viewing is recommended.
Property ref: 121_863_4017760
having entry'phone system, radiator, thermostat control for central heating, useful shelved store cupboard and coving to ceiling.
15' 3" x 11' 2" average (4.65m x 3.40m average) having sealed unit double glazed window to rear, double radiator and coving to ceiling.
11' 1" x 6' (3.38m x 1.83m) having ample pre-formed work surface space with base storage cupboards and drawers, integrated fridge, wall mounted storage cupboards including concealed Glow-worm combination gas central heating boiler with timer, built-in electric oven and four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, halogen downlighters, extractor fan, sealed unit double glazed window to rear and radiator.
12' 7" x 9' 8" average (3.84m x 2.95m average) having two double doored fitted wardrobes, radiator and sealed unit double glazed sash style windows to front.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
having a tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower fitment, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C. suite, ceramic wall tiling, radiator and extractor fan.
12' 5" x 6' 9" (3.78m x 2.06m) having sealed unit double glazed sash style window to front, coving to ceiling and radiator.
having a suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C., partial ceramic tiling, radiator, extractor fan, electric shaver/light unit and mirrored medicine cabinet.
The property has a residents parking courtyard with one allocated parking space for flat 7.
A shared entrance hall is approached via a secure entrance door, and a private doorway opens to:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58404356.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4017760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.