2 bedroom park home for saleReculver Lane, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 6SS
- Show Homes & Vacant Plots Available
- Several New Homes Available
- Several Vacant Plots Varying In Size
- Private Gated Community - CCTV Security
- On Site Facilities--Pool & Coffee Lounge
- On Site Managers - Ground Staff
- Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
Show Homes & Vacant Plots Available - Several New Homes Available - Several Vacant Plots Varying In Size - Private Gated Community - CCTV Security - On Site Facilities - Pool & Coffee Lounge - On Site Managers - Ground Staff - Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
45x20 Oakwood - Turn Key Price £275,000
50x22 Omar Anniversary - Turn Key Price £325,000
40x20 Omar Regency - Turn Key Price £240,000
45x20 Homeseeker With Decking - Turn Key Price £310,000
40x20 Omar Middleton - Turn Key Price £240,000
36x20 Omar Oltun - Turn Key Price £200,000
40x20 - 40x14 - 50x20
For further information please call 01202 770 736.
* Gated entrance with CCTV
* Plots and show homes available
* Landscaped park
* Brand new development of Park Bungalows
* Coastal location 200 yards to the sea
* Reculver fort dates back to 200A.D
* Excellent sea fishing with record catches
* Good walking area along the coast
* Reculver is very close to the local shops and the main city of Canterbury
* Residents will benefit from an indoor heated swimming pool and café
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 391980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.