3 bedroom character property for saleThe Wapping, Hooton Roberts, ROTHERHAM
- GUIDE PRICE: £350,000-£360,000
- A BEAUTIFUL STONE-BUILT COTTAGE
- High standard of appointment throughout
- Sought-after village location
- Idyllic setting on the edge of countryside.
- Double garage & 2 additional parking spaces
- NO CHAIN
*GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £360,000* A BEAUTIFUL STONE-BUILT COTTAGE WITH DOUBLE GARAGE IN AN IDYLLIC SPOT ON THE EDGE OF OPEN COUNTRYSIDE.The interior is very highly appointed and retains all of the property`s original character features. The property is offered for sale with NO CHAIN.
Set at the far end of a quiet lane in the picturesque village of Hooton Roberts and enjoying a sought-after location on the edge of open countryside. This BEAUTIFUL STONE-BUILT COTTAGE benefits from a high standard of appointment throughout and offers a wealth of charm and character which is sure to appeal to any discerning buyer. The property also enjoys good access links to Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster and the A1/M1 Motorway network.
The beautifully presented accommodation briefly comprises:-
Ground Floor:- Breakfasting Kitchen, Utility Room, Ground Floor W.C., Dining Room, Inner Lobby with access to the Cellar. Sitting Room.
First Floor:- A staircase leads to a split landing which gives access to Bedroom Two on one side and the Impressive Main Lounge, a further Bedroom and the Family Bathroom on the other side.
Second Floor:- Master Bedroom, Stylish En-Suite, additional Attic space.
Outside:- Access to the front of the property is via a pretty pebbled driveway. This in turn leads into a private garden with paved areas on two levels, flower beds, a built-in Barbecue and seating areas. The property has off-road parking and a Detached Double Garage. There is an additional Garden Area which features a secluded Patio and adjoins open countryside and enjoys views towards Ravenfield Woods and Ponds.
NO UPWARD CHAIN - VENDORS MAY CONSIDER PART EXCHANGE - DON`T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY
Breakfasting Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.25m )
This modern style breakfasting kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall, base, drawer and curved units with contrasting granite worktops over, under-counter lighting, an inset sink with mixer tap, a built-in double oven with hob above and extractor and integral applicances including a dishwasher and under counter fridge. The room has exposed beams to the ceiling and spotlights, a central heating radiator, a rear facing double glazed window and a stable door.
Utility Room 8' 6" max x 8' 4" max ( 2.59m max x 2.54m max )
Having wall and base units, an inset sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, exposed beam to the ceiling and a door opening to a private courtyard. The room has a central heating radiator.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and a contemporary wash basin with storage below and a rear facing window. Attractive tiling behind the wash basin to half height to complement the fittings.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.45m )
The dining room has a double glazed window to the side with window seat and a door opening to the side of the property. The main focal point of this room is a beautiful stone fireplace which has an electric log effect fire, feature beamed ceiling and a central heating radiator.
With feature exposed beams, stairs leading to the first floor accommodation and stairs leading down to the Cellar. Beyond the lobby is the:-
Sitting Room 14' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.02m )
The sitting room has double glazed windows to the side and rear with a window seat, built-in storage, access to store room, a stone fireplace and hearth with inset gas fire and a central heating radiator. Feature beam to the ceiling.
A staircase leads to a split landing which gives access on one side to Bedroom Two. To the other side the landing has a window overlooking the grounds and there is a central heating radiator. On this side is the Impressive Main Lounge, a further Bedroom, the Family Bathroom and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 9' 10" ( 3.10m max x 3.00m )
Beautifully presented with a double glazed window to the front with window seat, a rear facing window, walk-in wardrobe with plumbing for potential en-suite, exposed beams and a central heating radiator.
Impressive Main Lounge 21' 5" max x 13' 1" ( 6.53m max x 3.99m )
This magnificent lounge features a stone-built fireplace with an inset gas fire, a solid Oak floor, double glazed windows to the front and side, exposed beams to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 6' 4" ( 3.51m x 1.93m )
Having a front facing double glazed window with window seat, central heating radiator and exposed beams.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath low flush w.c. and a unique glass sink. There is a heated towel rail, exposed beams and a double glazed window to the side with stone windowsill.
With storage cupboard; stairs give access to the second floor and the:-
Master Bedroom 11' 10" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.61m max x 3.68m max )
Featuring a range of bespoke built-in storage and dressing table, 2 Velux windows providing extensive field views of Thrybergh Country Park and Ravensfield and exposed beams to the ceiling. Access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
This spacious, modern en-suite is fitted with a contemporary white suite which includes a walk-in shower enclosure, a low flush w.c. and wash basin set to storage surround. The room has a Velux and two arrow slit windows, central heating radiator and exposed beams.
Additional Attic Space
There is access to an additional attic area which is part boarded and provides useful storage, but has scope for further development subject to the relevant planning consents being obtained.
Access to the front of the property is via a pretty pebbled driveway. This in turn leads into a private garden with paved areas on two levels, flower beds, a built-in barbecue and seating area. Includes patio.
To the rear of the property is parking and access to the:-
Detached Double Garage
The garage is stone-built, has overhead storage and features two double doors as well as power and light.
The property also has a further attractive gated garden which is mainly lawned and stocked with mature plants, trees and shrubs. Within the garden is a secluded patio area and the garden adjoins open countryside and enjoys views towards Ravenfield Woods and Ponds as well as Thrybergh Country Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58408348.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.