1 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMaurice Road, Canvey Island, SS8
- THOROUGHLY WELL KEPT DETACHED BUNGALOW
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
- LOCATED WELL FOR SHOPS & ESPLANADE
- WELL APPOINTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
ONE BEDROOM LINK-DETACHED BUNGALOW CLOSE TO CONVENIENCE SHOPS, BUS ROUTES & ESPLANADE. Having been maintained over the years to a good standard, this bungalow has been well cared for. There is FULL UPVC double glazing and serviced gas central heating. Having the advantage of a garage and a beautifully kept garden. Spacious lounge and kitchen breakfast room over looking the garden. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11902996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliott & Smith Partnership, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.