5 bedroom terraced house for saleAbbeyfield Road, Pitsmoor, Sheffield
Offers in Excess of
- Five bedrooms
- Spacious living accommodation
- Fitted kitchen
- Four reception rooms
- Off-street parking plus garage
- Situated close to local amenities, schools and transport
***GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£250,000***With spacious living accommodation throughout this five bedroom property offers great potential. This is well-worthy of an internal inspection to appreciate the rare accommodation on offer. The property is situated close to local amenities within Pitsmoor.
Offering spacious accommodation over three floors is this larger than average five bedroom mid terrace property. Requiring general upgrading, but offering potential viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Property offers gas central heating, garage and accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, breakfasting room, kitchen, first floor landing leading to four bedrooms and bathroom and fifth attic bedroom. William H Brown expect the property to receive a lot of interest so an early viewing is recommended, The property is situated close to local amenities within Pitsmoor, as well as schools and public transport.
Front double glazed door leads into entrance lobby which comprises of a single radiator, staircase to first floor landing and access to cellar.
Lounge 13' max x 13' 4" into recess ( 3.96m max x 4.06m into recess )
Front facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 18' 3" max x 13' 2" into recess ( 5.56m max x 4.01m into recess )
Rear facing double glazed window, two radiators and wall mounted fire.
Breakfasting Room 11' 5" x 13' 9" into recess ( 3.48m x 4.19m into recess )
With a side facing double glazed window, side facing door, wall mounted gas fire and base unit with sink, single radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.36m )
Rear facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed window, door giving access to the rear garden. Kitchen also comprises of a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces and inset sink with mixer tap. There is a space for a cooker, washing machine and further appliances.
First Floor Landing
Built-in cupboard and access to further accommodation.
Bedroom One 13' 3" into recess x 13' ( 4.04m into recess x 3.96m )
With single radiator, front facing double glazed window, fire and surrounds.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" into recess x 15' ( 4.01m into recess x 4.57m )
Rear facing double glazed window, single radiator and useful built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' 1" into recess ( 3.45m x 2.46m into recess )
With rear facing double glazed window, single radiator and wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom Four 5' 9" x 9' 6" ( 1.75m x 2.90m )
Front facing double glazed window.
Bathroom suite comprising paneled bath, vanity sink unit, low flush w.c, shower cubicle, side facing obscure double glazed window, complementary tiling and single radiator.
Rear facing window and under eaves storage.
Attic Bedroom Five 14' 6" max x 13' 2" into recess ( 4.42m max x 4.01m into recess )
With Velux windows and single radiator.
Courtyard area to the front with access to the garage and spacious rear garden in need of attention
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58422982.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC102617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.