6 bedroom link detached house for saleNew Road, Ham Common
- Newly renovated Victorian link-detached house
- Located just off Ham Common
- Boasting over 2650 sq ft of internal space
- Refurbished to an exceptionally high standard
- Six bedrooms
An absolutely stunning, six bedroom newly renovated Victorian link-detached house situated in this charming residential road just off Ham Common. Boasting over 2650 square feet of internal space and refurbished to an exceptionally high standard, the house offers generous sized rooms throughout including: a dramatic entrance hall with double height ceiling; large wooden doors and ‘centre piece’ chandelier; a superb fully integrated bespoke kitchen/dining room with Bosch appliances; a wonderfully light 20’ x 16’ reception room with two sets of bi-folding doors onto the easy maintenance decked garden; a study/office and a utility room. To the first floor there is an impressive landing with large feature window; four bedrooms including an incredible master suite with adjoining en-suite and walk in wardrobe; two bath/shower rooms and two further rooms with shower room to the top floor. Outside there is a paved front garden with bike storage and an L-shaped rear garden with raised planters and fire-pit. No chain. EPC= C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2279010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Richmond - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.