4 bedroom detached house for saleCliffside Drive, Broadstairs, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Garage & off road parking
- Quiet cul de sac location close to seafront
- Conservatory to rear
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (60)
This detached house is the perfect family home, offering plenty of living space and sizeable bedrooms. It is set in a lovely quiet location equidistant between Broadstairs and Ramsgate.A good sized sitting room opens out to the dining area and conservatory to provide an ideal place for the whole family to enjoy spending quality time together.The conservatory is a lovely spot which overlooks the easy to manage walled rear garden; an ideal setting if it's a little chilly outside.The kitchen and utility room have ample space for modern kitchen essentials and space for busy family breakfasts.With off road parking and an integral garage, you will not have to worry about finding a parking space in this peaceful cul-de-sac.The home is ready for occupation as it is, but offers scope for enhancement and enlargement if required by a growing family or in search of a better return on investment.This great family house, set amongst other exclusive properties, is a short walk from King George VI Park and through a public pathway to the sandy beach at Dumpton Gap.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My Mother bought this house from new and lived here for 20 years. She loved the location in a quiet spot away from the hubhub of the seaside towns but only a short walk to swim in the sea or take a walk along the Esplanade into Broadstairs.In the opposite direction, the walk through King George VI Park and along the clifftop to Ramsgate's Royal Harbour was always a favourite when we visited. There is also the bus route that runs regularly into either town and Westwood Cross shopping centre, and the station at Dumpton Park from where you can get the high speed link into London. Nearby there are convenience shops on Hereson Road and the post office at Dumpton, so everything really is close to hand.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 12'6 x 10'2 (3.81m x 3.10m)
- Dining Room: 9'8 x 8'11 (2.95m x 2.72m)
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 11'4 (3.56m x 3.46m)
- Utility Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- bedroom 2: 13'8 x 11'0 (4.17m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 12'5 (3.99m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'11 x 8'6 (3.33m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 9'1 (2.87m x 2.77m)
- Front Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58428616.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.