2 bedroom maisonette for saleMeadway Close, Staines upon Thames, Surrey
A spacious two bedroom maisonette in a sought after location. The property is currently tenanted and would make an ideal investment purchase as it is let at £1050 per month which brings a yield of 4.2% plus capital growth as per market conditions Offered to the market with no onward chain. The property comprises; a spacious reception room, two double bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Outside there is a private rear garden. Further benefits include double glazed windows throughout and gas central heating.. It would also make a fabulous first residential purchase. Viewings are highly recommended, please contact our sales team seven days a week for further details.
* Ideal investment purchase
* Return of 4.2%
* Leasehold - 93 Years remaining
* First Floor Maisonette
* No Onward Chain
* Two Double Bedrooms
* Rear Garden
* Double Glazed Windows
* Gas Central Heating
* Spelthorne Borough Council
* Council Tax Band C
* £1,489.69 per annum 2016/2017
Location/More info The property is situated in a much sought after location, close to the town centre and railway station. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town, with good rail links to London (Waterloo 30 minutes) and immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away. With a vibrant pedestrianized High Street, boasting an extended range of shops and facilities, Staines upon Thames is popular with both buyers and renters alike.
Property ref: 121_480_4359892
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58429579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4359892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.