4 bedroom detached house for saleLUDBOROUGH PARK, LUDBOROUGH
- Spacious four bedroom detached family home
- Highly popular and sought after village location between Louth and Grimsby
- uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Spacious gardens with the rear enjoying a southerly facing aspect
- Beautiful views from the first floor rear windows
- Hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, utility
- Landing, modern family bathroom, superb sized master bedroom with ensuite and three further good sized bedrooms
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band E
Crofts estate agents are absolutely delighted to be offering for sale this beautiful and most attractive four bedroom detached family home found within the ever desirable village of Ludborough. Offering truly lovely views over the rear garden and beyond over a lake and fields this is a property that should be on most purchasers lists of properties to buy. With NO FORWARD CHAIN on the vendors side this truly lovely and spacious family home comprises of reception hallway, cloakroom, lovely sized L-shaped lounge dining room, dining kitchen, utility, landing, modern family bathroom, spacious master bedroom with ensuite and three further good sized bedrooms. One of the key selling features to this superb home has to be the lovely gardens with good sized frontage with ample road parking and leading to the integrated garage and then onto the southerly facing rear garden with a large expanse of lawned area and patio ideal for outdoor entertaining. The rear garden backs onto a private lake and therefore any purchaser benefits from a beautiful view from the first floor master bedroom over the lake and fields behind.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58431727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7558512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.