2 bedroom penthouse for sale41/10 Waterfront Avenue, Granton, Edinburgh, EH5 1JD
Offers in Excess of
- Rarely available, this bright, two bedroom, corner aspect top floor (6th) penthouse flat, has two balconies with superb views to both the Edinburgh city skyline and the Forth.
- Forming part of a modern, factored, residential development located in the Granton area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, double bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include high quality contemporary flooring, a fully integrated kitchen, multiple TV and phone points, good storage provision and fresh neutral decor throughout.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, lift service, allocated parking, and a shared green to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
Rarely available, this bright and well-presented, two bedroom, corner aspect top floor (6th) penthouse flat, has north and south facing balconies with superb views to both the Edinburgh city skyline and the Forth. Forming part of a modern, factored, residential development located in the Granton area. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, double bedroom, and a family bathroom. Highlights include quality contemporary flooring, a fully integrated kitchen, multiple TV and phone points, good storage provision and fresh neutral decor throughout. In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, lift service, allocated parking, and a shared green to the rear. The hall features a skylight window for additional natural light, two built-in store cupboards, the entry system handset and high quality modern flooring which continues into the public rooms. South facing, the living room and kitchen are connected by French doors creating an exceptionally spacious living space, there are also two sets of patio doors for access to a balcony deck. The dining/kitchen features inset ceiling lighting; whilst integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, gas hob and canopy. Both double bedrooms are set to the northerly aspect, with the master bedroom including TV/phone points, wardrobe, en-suite shower room and patio door access to the second balcony. The family bathroom is set internally off the that hall and is fitted with a three piece suite. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7476206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.