4 bedroom detached house for saleSilverton, Exeter
- Detached period cottage
- Lawned garden to the front
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace
- Dining room and further breakfast room
- Kitchen with separate utility room
- Ground floor bathroom
- Study / bedroom 4
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Shower room
- Off road parking
This Grade II listed detached cottage offers plenty of charm and character. Features include inglenook fireplaces and exposed beams. The accommodation (in excess of 1600 sq ft) is deceptively spacious with a ground floor bathroom and study which can be utilised as a fourth bedroom. There is oil fired central heating whilst outside the lawned garden is to the front of the cottage with off road parking.
Silverton is a large village within the Exe Valley approximately 8 miles north of the cathedral city of Exeter. Amenities include a choice of pubs, a post office, a small supermarket, butchers and hairdressers. The church dates back to the 14th century whilst Silverton Church of England primary school has a good Ofsted report from their latest inspection. Exeter St Davids mainline train station is just 8 miles away providing quick links to London in just over 2 hours.
From Exeter city centre take the A396 towards Tiverton passing through Stoke canon and Rewe, turning right signposted Silverton. Go in to the village and turn left into Fore Street and after the Lamb Inn on the left turn left in to King Street. Follow the road and the property will be found on the right hand side next to The Old Rectory.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58432880.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU150662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.