2 bedroom flat for saleDelta Way, Maltby, Rotherham
- ***Guide Price Was £65,000 - £70,000 Now £63,000 - £68,000 ***
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Lounge, Dining Area & Fitted Kitchen
- Well Maintained Front Garden
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- NO CHAIN
***Was £65,000 - £70,000 Now £63,000 - £68,000*** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this TWO BEDROOM first floor flat with lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, bathroom and well maintained front garden. Located within this popular residential area and ideal for investors or first time buyers alike.
A front facing UPVc double glazed door with side panel opens into the entrance porch which is fitted with a central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and stairs rising to the inner hallway.
Giving access to the living accommodation with airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Lounge 14' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.37m x 2.69m )
This front facing lounge is fitted with a UPVc double glazed window, wall mounted electric fire, central heating radiator and TV point.
Dining Area 9' 11" Into Recess x 8' 6" ( 3.02m Into Recess x 2.59m )
Leading on from the lounge is this dining area fitted with a central heating radiator and an internal door opening into the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edged worktops and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven with electric hob above, splashback tiling to the walls and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. A side facing UPVc double glazed window and wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 8' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.51m )
A rear facing bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 6' 6" Plus Doorway ( 2.72m x 1.98m Plus Doorway )
A further rear facing bedroom fitted with a UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower above. Tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and a side facing UPVc double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a well maintained laid to lawn area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58434193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.