4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Briston, Melton Constable, Norfolk. NR24 2JG
Offers in Excess of
- Brand New Family Home
- Over 1,850 sq./ft. of Floor Area
- Attractive Brick & Flint Facade
- Open-Plan Living Space
- Granite Worktops and Island Unit in Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms With 2 En-Suite
- Fakenham & Aylsham Approx. 10
- Garage & Off-Lane Parking
- Holt 5 Miles
The Norfolk Agents are pleased to offer Lavender House, an individually designed new build family home, positioned on a quiet lane in the well served village of Briston, approximately 5 miles from the popular market town of Holt. The property has been constructed to the highest quality by the current owners, who are a locally based family firm with many years of experience.
The property is entered under an oak-posted entrance canopy which leads into the spacious reception hall, from where the staircase rises to the first floor and doors open to the sitting room with feature fireplace and the superb kitchen/dining room. The 27ft kitchen/dining area, which features a range of built-in storage units under granite work surfaces and a central island unit, is in turn open-plan to the garden room to create a wonderfully social L-shape space; from where there are further doors to the utility, cloakroom and on to the rear garden. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, two of which are en-suite, as well as the family bathroom. Outside, there is a shingle parking area in front of the property alongside a timber built garage with an open rear which allows for additional secure parking at the side of the house. The back garden is laid to lawn with a sapling Laurel hedge planted to define the rear boundary. The property is connected to mains electricity and water supply, septic tank drainage and oil-fired central heating.
Briston is a popular village with a range of amenities including a bakery, butchers shop a grocers and mini market with Post Office. There are two garages, one in the village itself, and one on the outskirts of neighbouring Melton Constable; that also supplies petrol. The Astley Primary school caters for younger children; older children go to High Schools at Reepham or Fakenham. There is a community centre (The Pavilion) that hosts a Youth Club and monthly film shows. For sport the village has a playing field with tennis courts, football pitches and a skate park, a bowling green and a playground for the children of the village (all attached to The Pavilion). There are two public houses in the village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Norfolk Agents, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.