3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLongmeanygate, Midge Hall
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial Detached True Bungalow
- Approximately 0.66 Acre Plot
- Three Double Bedrooms & Attached Garage
- Planning Permission For Detached House
- Convenient Location & Ample Parking
- Four Piece Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Erection of 4 bedroomed detached dwelling following demolition of existing outbuildings
A rare opportunity to acquire this substantial detached true bungalow which nestles within a large plot with planning permission for a further detached dwelling. The private plot measures approximately 0.66 of an acre with a variety of outbuildings, ample parking and the bungalow. The present accommodation: entrance porch, hallway, lounge with feature corner window, large dining kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further two double bedrooms, four piece bathroom and an attached garage. Permission has been granted for the erection of a new build dwelling following the demolition of the out buildings, being a proposed modern detached family home of approximately 177m2 with attached single garage. The property is well placed for access to amenities and the transport networks. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN DELAY, early viewing is highly advised.
The bungalow accommodation comprises: entrance porch, hallway, spacious lounge with a feature corner window, open plan dining kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite show room, a further two double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom.
For full details please consent the local council ref: 07/2016/1295/FUL. In brief the row of out buildings are to be demolished to form the plot. The proposed design is a striking modern detached family home comprising, four bedrooms, master with en-suite and balcony, lounge with a dining area, sitting room, breakfast kitchen with utility room and an attached garage.
Outside the gardens are mostly laid to lawn, gravel hardstanding for parking, fencing and hedging to the boundaries and a variety of outbuildings.
17' 9'' x 13' 5'' (5.41m x 4.09m)
17' 9'' x 14' 9'' (5.41m x 4.49m)
21' 4'' x 11' 0'' (6.50m x 3.35m)
15' 9'' x 10' 9'' (4.80m x 3.27m)
En-Suite Shower Room
12' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.88m x 3.27m)
10' 9'' x 9' 7'' (3.27m x 2.92m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7583957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.