2 bedroom flat for saleSwitch House, Canary Wharf, E14
- Immaculate bright and airy living space
- Reception/dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Private balcony with breathtaking views towards the Thames
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower
- Additional bedroom with fitted wardrobes and chic bathroom
Situated on the sixth floor of an exclusive development close to East India DLR Station, this luxurious two bedroom flat benefits from lift access and fantastic views towards the river Thames and beyond.
Superb location close to a fantastic selection of Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants. Transport links include East India Station (DLR services) and easy access to the A1206, A12, A13, with both the Blackwall and Limehouse Link Tunnels nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58452946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1015880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.