3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringfields, Ticehurst, Wadhurst, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced family home with a modern twist
- Cul-de-sac location
- Shaker-style kitchen
- Refitted, white bathroom
- Lovely village setting
- EPC energy rating D (58)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £275,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
When you take a look inside you will soon appreciate the space that this home has to offer. Whether you are a first time buyer or family looking to have that extra bedroom, then this is sure to suit. A Shaker-style kitchen offers that modern touch to the ground floor and provides a central hub for when friends and family come to visit. The dual aspect lounge windows allow light to flood in to provide a sense of space, and with an open grate fireplace as the focal point, it is perfect for those cozy winter evenings or lazy Sunday afternoons. Upstairs, the current owners have transformed the bathroom with a stylish white suite to provide that bit of luxury. The P-shaped bath offers plenty of room to allow you to enjoy a long hot shower, or relaxing soak. The room is perfectly complimented with tasteful tiling. The garden provides plenty of space to enjoy al fresco dining in warmer months, and kids will love the tree house where they can let their imagination run wild. The village location provides a great backdrop with everything you need from a pub, local shop to a bus and train service - what more could you want?
What the Owner says:
This was our first home and we loved the size and value for money we were getting when we bought it a few years ago. Replacing the bathroom has completely changed the feel of upstairs and we are really pleased with the way it has turned out. We have loved living here and the village life and local community is great. It has been a perfect location for both of us to travel to work in Tunbridge Wells. We are sure any new buyer will be as happy as we have been living here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 15'0 x 12'2 (4.58m x 3.71m)
- Lounge: 17'11 x 10'6 (5.46m x 3.20m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'7 (3.63m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 9'8 (3.66m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 7'11 (2.64m x 2.41m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58453546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14236905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.