3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeldrum Crescent, NEWARK
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Gas central heating
- Feature gas fire-place
- Separate WC
- Large front and rear gardens
If you are looking for a generous size family home with large gardens, then look no further. Call William h brown now on 01636 640473 to arrange a viewing now.
William h brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom semi-detached family home situated within the popular town of Newark. The property sits within close distance to local amenities, schools, and benifits from good public transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall leading to the lounge which has a feature gas fire-place and double glazed French doors. From the lounge there is access to the kitchen which includes fitted base and wall mounted units with a range of appliances including a cooker, fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. From the kitchen there is also access to the side of the property through a second double glazed uPVC door, and access to the second reception room currently used for storage space. Downstairs there is also an understairs storage cupboard. To the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms one of which has a fitted wardrobe space, a family bathroom and a separate WC. Outside the property has generous size front and rear mainly lawn gardens and offers on-road parkingon the street.
Approached via a uPVC double glazed front door, lighting, stairs leading to the first floor and carpets laid throughout.
Lounge 19' 11" x 11' ( 6.07m x 3.35m )
Within the lounge there is a feature gas fire-place with wall mount surround, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, uPVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, radiator, television/internet points and thermostat controls.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 11' 3" ( 2.64m x 3.43m )
The kitchen includes a range of base and wall mounted units, tiled flooring and partly tiled walls. There is double glazed uPVC window to the rear aspect and an aluminium double drainer sink. There are a range of appliances that can be left in the property to stay including a Microwave, cooker, Fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is also an extractor fan and a radiator.
Approached via a uPVC double glazed front door leading to a large store room with a light switch and power points.
Store Room 7' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.26m x 2.39m )
Having lighting and a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having a storage cupboard which houses the boiler and overhead storage shelves, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and access to the loft space.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.46m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television points and lighting.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.33m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, lighting, radiator and built-in storage space currently used as a wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.51m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and lighting.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 5' 5" ( 1.68m x 1.65m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fully tiled walls, a fitted corner bath with mixer taps and electric shower appliance over. There is a radiator, spot lighting, a fitted towel rail, a sink with mixer taps and extractor fan.
Separate Wc 2' 8" x 5' 7" ( 0.81m x 1.70m )
Having double glazed UPVC window to the rear aspect and extractor fan.
There is a majority lawn front garden with a pathway leading up to both front and side entrance to the property.
From the French doors is a large wooden decking area suitable for outside dining, a majority large lawn garden with pathway leading up to the patio paved area to the rear of the property. There is also outside lighting and an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58455520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.