3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoronation Close, Melbourne, Derby
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Re-fitted dining kitchen
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Generous rear garden
- Off road parking
- Cul-de-sac location
A well presented three bedroom semi detached family home in highly desirable and convenient residential location in the heart of Melbourne. Having off road parking, generous garden, re-fitted dining kitchen and bathroom. Offered with no upward chain. Please call Ashley Adams on 01332 865568 to view.
A well presented semi detached family home in highly desirable and convenient residential location in the heart of Melbourne. Having gas fired central heating system and UPVC double glazing with accommodation briefly comprising, to the ground floor:- Entrance hall area opening to a re-fitted, spacious dining kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, lounge with feature fireplace.To the first floor are three well proportioned bedrooms, the master having a deep double door fronted wardrobe. The first floor is complemented with a re-fitted bathroom with contemporary white suite. Outside the property has a good sized driveway to the front providing off road parking with raised borders inset with flowering shrubs. A gate & fence to the side give privacy & access via a paved path to a generous rear garden with paved patio, shaped lawn, a large timber shed with light & power and further attached timber store adjacent. Melbourne itself enjoys a high standard of amenities including the Sainsburys superstore, Post office, doctor's and dentist surgery and a wide range of quality public houses and restaurants whilst being well placed for the commuter with East Midlands airport, Parkway railway station and major link roads.
Entrance Hall Area
Having front UPVC double glazed entrance door with attached UPVC double glazed opaque panel, double panelled radiator and open spindle stairs to the first floor.
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with roll edge laminated work surfaces over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated Indesit stainless steel electric fan assisted oven with four burner gas hob and extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for dryer, wall mounted Gloworm boiler, ceramic tiled flooring, spotlights to the ceiling, UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation giving access to the rear garden and panelled door giving access to useful understairs store.
Lounge 18' 1" x 11' max into chimney breast recess ( 5.51m x 3.35m max into chimney breast recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, UPVC double glazed double opening French doors to the rear elevation giving access to the rear garden, feature fireplace incorporating a pebble effect gas fire with a marble effect hearth and back plate and timber surround and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' x 11' min plus wardrobes ( 3.05m x 3.35m min plus wardrobes )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and double opening panelled doors give access to:- a good sized deep closet with hanging rail, shelving and clothes storage system.
Bedroom 2 9' x 11' ( 2.74m x 3.35m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and panelled door gives access to:- useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 7' min plus deep door recess ( 2.29m x 2.13m min plus deep door recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation giving aspect over the garden and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a P-shaped panelled bath with a Triton electric shower over, chrome mixer tap and glazed shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and low level WC. Part ceramic tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to the ceiling, UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a good sized tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Lawned area and raised borders inset with flowering shrubs. Gate and fence to the side giving privacy and access to a wide paved path and leads round to a paved patio. Paved path leading down to a large timber shed (having light and power) and further shed (requires doors adding). Extensive area of lawn to the rear of the property. Outside tap and outside lighting to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58463035.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL201462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.