3 bedroom house for saleHowey,Llandrindod Wells, Powys,LD1
- Three bedroom terraced accommodation
- Three bedrooms
- Downstairs bathroom
- Excellent 23 x 12 ft reception room
- Galley kitchen
- Private rear garden
- Village location
- Ideal first time buyer or buy to let opportunity
- Useful understairs storage
- Within a 2 mile radius of Llandrindod Wells
A three bedroom terraced family home with lounge/dining room, kitchen, with views of the surrounding hills and being located just two miles from town
An excellent three bedroom family home located in a terrace of properties within a two mile radius of Llandrindod Wells town centre in the village of Howey. Briefly, the internal accommodation comprises; an entrance porch leading into the inner hallway opening up into the large 23 x 12 ft open plan reception room, and further on into the galley kitchen. there is then access into the downstairs bathroom. On the first floor, there are three good-sized bedrooms, with bedroom two having built-in storage and enjoying views over the private rear gardens.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 188WEXXX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.