1 bedroom apartment for saleCobalt Point, 38 Millharbour, London, E14
- 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom
- 13th Floor, 517 sq/ft.
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
- Lease Remaining: 994 years
- 24 Concierge Service
- Nearest station: South Quay DLR
- Ground rent £350 p.a approx.
- Service charge £2000 p.a. approx
LiFE Residential are pleased to offer this modern, 13th floor one bedroom apartment located in the heart of Canary Wharf. This apartment stretches over 517 sq./ft. of living accommodation, has contemporary interior and a fully equipped modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Ideally located next to Canary Wharf on Millharbour, arguably London Docklands most prestigious residential address. Early viewings are highly recommended!
Property ref: 121_2653_4375269
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58471273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4375269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.