3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing John Road, Kingsclere
- 3 Bedroom Extended Semi-detached
- Lounge with open fireplace & Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- Downstairs WC & Spacious Bathroom
- Front & Rear Garden, Driveway & Garage
- EPC EER: C
SANSOME AND GEORGE - A spacious well presented 3 bedroom extended semi-detached in the heart of the desired village of Kingsclere. The property comprises of entrance porch and hallway, downstairs wc, Lounge with open fireplace, Dining Room, Kitchen with breakfast room, upstairs 3 bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. The breakfast room also doubles as an area that a lift can come down into, as the property has been made wheelchair friendly and comes out in the main bedroom, this can easily be altered back to normal if not needed. Outside the property has a front garden and a rear enclosed garden, single garage and driveway parking for at least 3 cars. This is a spacious property and must be seen to understand the space in the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58474480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7407952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Kingsclere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.