3 bedroom bungalow for salePerowne Way, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 3 Bedroom detached bungalow
- Garage & driveway
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Modernised throughout
- Popular location close to local amenities
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Come and have a look at this lovely bungalow ready for you to move straight into. With a driveway and garage so parking is not an issue.Enter the light hall and then step into the lounge and dining area where there is plenty of room for all your furniture and there is still space for your dining table. So when your friends visit there is somewhere to have a more formal meal. The kitchen is modern and has plenty of cupboard space and work surfaces. There is also a built in fridge/freezer, larder cupboard and a side door that leads you to a covered walk way and personal door to the garage.There are three bedrooms two of which are doubles and have stylish fitted mirrored wardrobes, so just hang your clothes straight up as soon as you move in. Two of the bedrooms overlook the rear garden what a peaceful sight to wake up to.There is a bathroom and separate toilet that complete the accommodation. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazed with front and rear gardens, with decking and a patio, what more could you want? How about a nearby convenience store, bus route and train station that will connect ferries to the mainland. There are also some lovely countryside walks for you and your dog.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'7 x 11'4 (4.45m x 3.46m)
- Dining Area: 8'9 x 6'0 (2.67m x 1.83m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'4 x 5'10 (3.15m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 x 8'11 (3.53m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'11 x 8'10 (2.72m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'6 (2.64m x 1.98m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage: 16'0 x 8'3 (4.88m x 2.52m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58476001.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.