2 bedroom apartment for saleRegency Court, Greenhill, Weymouth
- Purpose Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious and Bright Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking with Visitor Spaces
- Within Walking Distance of Beach and Shops
- EPC Rating B
- No Chain
- Communal Well Kept Gardens
Tenure: Share of Freehold
ACCOMMODATION Security communal entrance with stairs to first floor.
Front door with spyhole to:
ENTRANCE HALL Laminate flooring, security entry phone, single panel radiator, large double storage cupboard with shelving, coved ceiling, door to:
LOUNGE/DINER 23' 7" x 11' 7" (7.19m x 3.53m) Very light and spacious room with full length patio doors with wrought iron protection, eight front aspect sealed unit sash windows, two single panel radiators, feature fireplace with fitted gas fire, ornate coved ceiling, laminate flooring, television aerial point.
KITCHEN 9' 11" x 8' 1" (3.02m x 2.46m) Modern kitchen comprising range of wall and floor mounted cupboard units with work surface over, inset one and half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, fitted electric double oven with four ring gas hob over and fitted extractor, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for upright fridge freezer, laminate flooring, two rear aspect sealed unit sash windows, complementary tiled surround, cupboard housing meters, double panel radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 10" x 9' 3" (3.61m x 2.82m) Side aspect double glazed sealed unit sash window, single panel radiator, coved ceiling, telephone point, television aerial point, laminate flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 6" x 10' 3" (3.2m x 3.12m) Front aspect sealed unit sash window, coved ceiling, laminate flooring, single panel radiator.
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with full height tiling, glass shower screen with fitted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, close coupled WC, heated white towel rail, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
OUTSIDE There is an allocated parking space with two visitor spaces found to the rear of the block. The apartment is set within well kept communal gardens.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58482373.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100633000703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kemp & Co, Dorchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.