2 bedroom apartment for saleDenham, Uxbridge
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- No onward chain
- Investment opportunity
- Walking distance to Uxbridge town centre
- Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines
- Close to A40/ M40 motorway links
- Shared of Freehold
- Beautiful landscaped communal gardens
- Economy 7 heating
Tenure: Share of Freehold
ACCOMMODATION Hardwood front door.
ENTRANCE HALL Entry phone system, storage cupboard, ceiling coving, further storage cupboard with hanging space, electric storage heating, airing cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 3" x 10' (3.12m x 3.05m) Double glazed window to side aspect, electric heater, built in wardrobes with over head storage.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 3" x 11' 7" (3.12m x 3.53m) Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling coving, electric heater, fitted wardrobes.
BATHROOM Heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin with taps, low level w.c, bidet, tiled enclosed bath with taps and shower attachment, walk in shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit, tiled walls.
KITCHEN 10' 3" x 7' 7" (3.12m x 2.31m) Double glazed window to side aspect, inset ceiling spot lights, a range of eye and base level units, four ring gas hob, built in oven, work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl sink with draining unit, tiled walls, tiled floor, integrated fridge freezer and integrated washing machine.
LOUNGE 17' 4" x 14' 10" (5.28m x 4.52m) Double glazed window to side and rear aspect, fireplace with wooden mantle and electric heater.
DETAILS AND NOTIFICATION Price: £300,000
Tenure: Share of Freehold with 98 years remaining on the lease
Service charge: Approximately £135 per month
Local authority: London Borough of Hillingdon
Council tax: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58484839.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809016172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.