2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarquis Street, New Ferry
- Perfect Investment Opportunity!
- In Need of Full Refurbishment
- Two Bedrooms and Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Yard
- NO CHAIN!!!
Needing a schedule of works throughout, this property in it quiet location is an ideal investment for the future. Situated in close proximity to the amenities of New Ferry including shopping, transport links and the local schools.
Needing a schedule of works throughout, this property in it quiet location is an ideal investment for the future. Situated in close proximity to the amenities of New Ferry including shopping, transport links and the local schools. Comprising of entrance hall, lounge through to dining room and kitchen. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the rear is a yard with storage shed and gate leading to rear aspect.
Lounge 11' 7" PLUS BAY x 10' 2" MAX ( 3.53m PLUS BAY x 3.10m MAX )
Single glazed bay window to front aspect, gas fireplace, carpeted flooring and sliding doors into dining area.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 5" MAX ( 3.53m x 3.48m MAX )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, gas fireplace and carpeted flooring.
Partially fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer with one bowl, work surfaces, hot water dispenser, vinyl flooring, single glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading to yard.
Bedroom One 14' 7" MAX x 11' 8" ( 4.45m MAX x 3.56m )
Single glazed windows to front and rear aspect, and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.26m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and carpeted flooring.
Single glazed frosted window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, toilet, vinyl flooring and airing cupboard.
Yard with shed and brick built outhouse, gate leading to rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58486339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.