4 bedroom detached house for saleHurstville Drive, Waterlooville
- 3/4 bedroom detached house situated on a corner plot
- Detached double garage & driveway
- 21' lounge/diner
- 15' kitchen/breakfast room
- Additional reception room/bedroom 4
- Ground floor WC
- Private & secluded rear garden
- 4-piece family bathroom
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- Requested central Waterlooville location
Quirky and unique from the offset, this charming 3/4 bedroom detached home is situated on a corner plot and can be found in a highly requested, central Waterlooville location. Upon walking up to the home, your mind will start racing with potential development opportunities, which could be on offer due to the generous corner plot that the property stands on. Upon entering the home, your eyes will be drawn to the impressive lounge/diner with original Parquet flooring, not only because of the amount of light streaming through the dual aspect oversized windows but also the height of the ceilings, giving it a light, airy and almost Scandinavian feel. Central to the room is the open fire, ideal for those cold winter nights. The property also boats a generous sized, modern fitted kitchen with room for a breakfast table and picturesque views of the rear garden. There is also an additional reception room currently used as a 4th bedroom and a handy ground floor WC. Upstairs you will find three additional bedrooms and a 4-piece family bathroom. Outside there is a beautiful private and secluded, wrap-around garden, ideal for those summer parties with the BBQ lit, there is also direct access from the garden to your detached double garage and driveway. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. On leaving the property you are only a short stroll away from Waterlooville town centre with its mix of shops and cafes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7598557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.