3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaltgrounds Road, Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Fabulous three bedroom house
- Superb and generous rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended
- Well kempt and immaculately presented
- Convenient - close to the railway station
- South Hunsley catchment area
- Off street parking and garage
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the benefits that this property offers.
Main Description Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the benefits that this property offers. Boasting an immaculate and very generously sized rear garden, the house also offers spacious accommodation and is in a location very convenient for Brough mainline railway station and the local amenities. Well kempt and lovingly updated, the property has the flexibility of accommodation which will appeal to any family and provides further potential for extension/remodelling (subject to the necessary planning and building consents). The accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hall, generous sized living room, further day room/sitting room, modern fitted kitchen and utility room. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a house bathroom. Off street parking and a single garage.
Location The property is located on the Western side of Saltsground Road immediately opposite the new Fire Station and in a very convenient location to access Brough mainline railway station.
With good access to the vast array of amenities on offer in Brough including one large supermarket and local shops and services. Brough has excellent transport links lying just off the A63/M62 and with its own main line railway station. The property lies within the catchment area for the excellent South Hunsley Secondary School.
Property ref: 121_2396_4327963
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58489861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4327963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Brough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.