9 bedroom detached house for saleCliff Road, Sheringham
- Large Detached House
- Potential Investment Opportunity
- 9 Bedrooms - 6 with En-Suite W.C's
- 4 Reception Rooms
- 2x Cloakrooms, 1x Wet Room & 1x Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Non-Estate Village Location
- No Upward Chain
A very well-proportioned detached house, ideal for a large family or could make a great B&B! (subject to consents) Boasting 9 bedrooms, 6 of which have en-suites, 4 reception rooms, utility room and low maintenance gardens!! Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN!!
Set in the popular town of Sheringham, this large detached house would make an ideal family home or could easily lend itself well for conversion into a Bed & Breakfast (subject to any relevant consents), due to the number of rooms within. The property is set over three floors; on the first floor there is an office, w.c, lounge, dining room/summer room, kitchen, utility room and two bedrooms, both with en-suite w.c's. To the first floor there are 6 bedrooms, four of which boast an en-suite w.c and a further cloakroom. To the second floor there is a self contained area that comprises of a bedroom, lounge and shower room.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the potential offered for sale.
Call us today and book your viewing!!
Entrance through a double glazed door, double glazed window to the front and carpet.
Carpet and radiator. Stairs leading to the first floor landing,
Doors off to;
Lounge 17' 3" Max x 14' ( 5.26m Max x 4.27m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Electric fire place. Radiator and carpet.
Ground Floor Bedroom 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the side. Fire place. Radiator, television and telephone point. Carpet.
With WC and wash hand basin.
Office 7' 6" x 4' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.30m )
Dining Room/ Summer Room 17' 3" x 11' 10" ( 5.26m x 3.61m )
Double glazed internal window facing onto hallway. Double glazed doors to the rear. Two radiators. Storage cupboard.
Ground Floor W.C
With a WC and wash hand basin. Tiling on the walls and carpet on the floor.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the side. Fitted kitchen compromising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiling on the walls. Integrated electric double oven and electric hob, with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Gas central heating boiler. Radiator.
Door leading to;
Utility Room 7' 3" x 4' 7" ( 2.21m x 1.40m )
Double glazed window to the side. Base cupboards with work surfaces over with tiling on the walls. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine.
Ground Floor Bedroom 11' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.49m )
Part sloped ceiling. Double glazed window to the side. Radiator, television and telephone point. Radiator. Door to;
WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side. Carpet. Stairs leading to second floor landing. Doors off to;
First Floor W.C
WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the side. Carpet, Radiator, television and telephone point. Door to;
WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator, television and telephone point. Carpet.
Wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom 5 12' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.62m )
Dual aspect double glazed window to the front and side. Radiator, carpet. Television and telephone point. Door to;
Double glazed window to the side, WC and wash hand basin.
Carpet. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 7 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
Double glazed dual aspect window to the side. Carpet. Radiator, television and telephone point. Door to;
WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 8 13' 6" x 8' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the side. Carpet, radiator, television and telephone point. Wash hand basin.
Fully tiled with wall mounted shower. WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Carpet. Skylight window. Door off to;
Bedroom 9 14' 5" x 11' 3" Max ( 4.39m x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobe. Carpet, television point. Part sloped ceiling.
Second Floor Lounge 14' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.39m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the side. Television and telephone point.
Second Floor Shower Room
Shower room with WC and wash hand basin.
Outside there is a low maintenance garden with shingle and paved areas with some borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58494154.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.