3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBooth Bed Lane, Goostrey
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom dormer bungalow occupying a private corner plot
- Well presented and versatile accommodation
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Two reception rooms and conservatory
- Spacious modern kitchen
- Garage, car port & summer house housing a hot tub
- Excellent village location
An extended and refurbished detached dormer bungalow, offering well presented and versatile accommodation, occupying a private corner plot comprising landscaped and low maintenance gardens in a superb location close to the village playing fields and general store.
Large entrance vestibule, hall, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room/w.c, two ground floor bedrooms and bathroom, large first floor bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room, garage, car port, ample parking and private landscaped gardens, timber summer house with plumbing for a hot tub.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7562604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart Rushton & Co, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.