2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleFitzroy Street, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat in convenient location
- Open plan living
- Modern stylish kitchen
- Off road parking
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Come along and view this ground floor two bedroom flat. It is a real box ticker with a nice open plan lounge and kitchen area, perfect for today's modern living. There are two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with a corner bath. Its all modern and stylish and ready to go so if its your first time purchase or looking for a buy to let this flat is perfect. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazed plus allocated parking. A short walk will take you to miles of golden sandy beaches, High Street shops, pubs and restaurants. This is all offered CHAIN FREE!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 10'9 x 7'6 (3.28m x 2.29m)
- Lounge Area: 16'7 x 10'10 (5.06m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'9 x 8'5 (3.28m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'10 x 9'10 (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Car Parking
- Visitor Car Parking
- Communal Refuse Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58504483.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.