4 bedroom detached house for saleELDERBERRY WAY, CLEETHORPES
- Superb detached property in s sought after location
- Ideal family home with four bedrooms
- Close to Cleethorpes seafront and local amenities
- Front and rear gardens, garage and summer house
- Modern decor throughout
- Kitchen-diner and two reception rooms
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band E
- CCTV security system
Crofts estate agents are delighted to offer for sale this extensive detached property which is situated at the end this sought-after cul-de-sac on the Belvoir Estate. Ideally located within close proximity to Cleethorpes seafront and a variety of amenities, this property will make a superb family home and comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal welcoming entrance hallway which provides access to the cloakroom. The lounge has a modern decor and double doors open into the sitting room which has patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen-diner boasts a superb range of fitted units to base and eye level with integral appliances and space for a table and chairs. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, three being doubles, the bathroom, and cloakroom. Externally there are gardens to the front with off road parking and access to the garage. To the rear there is a spacious garden and the summer house. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58505233.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6675020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.