3 bedroom terraced house for saleHindpool Close, Hartlepool
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- 21FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS MODERN MID LINK HOUSE, benefitting from Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. Externally there are small Gardens to the front and rear.
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS MODERN MID LINK HOUSE, benefitting from Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. The layout comprises Entrance Hall, Guest Cloakroom, Kitchen with Dining Area, 21ft Lounge/Dining Room with twin picture windows overlooking common green to front, Rear Lobby, Landing, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC. Externally there are small Gardens to the front and rear.
panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed insert, staircase to First Floor, laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush WC, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
pleasant range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for slot in cooker with gas point, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 9" x 11' 3" ( 6.32m x 3.43m )
twin picture windows overlooking common green to front, TV point, 2 radiators.
composite panelled door leading to garden.
built in airing cupboard housing 'Vaillant' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, large walk-in storage cupboard with hatch giving access to roof void, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 3 10' x 6' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.08m )
Bathroom / Wc
suite comprising enamel bath with period style mixer tap and spray attachment, wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58506313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.