4 bedroom detached house for saleCLEE ROAD WITH ANNEX, CLEETHORPES
- Detached three bedroom house complete with rear Annex
- Corner plot with front, side and rear gardens
- Rear detached bricked garage
- Formerly a corner shop until around the early 1990's
- Good sized bathroom with three double bedrooms
- The annex has one bedroom, bathroom and living area plus small kitchen
- Ideal Cleethorpes location just a short walk into St Peters Avenue and the beach
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band D
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
*Three bedroom detached house with rear private Annex* Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this large three bedroom detached property, located on a corner plot which also comes complete with its own rear Annex, which comprises of bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. The main house is a large three bedroom property which was previously a corner shop before it was converted back to residential use around the early 1990's. As you enter the house there is a downstairs W/C, large bright lounge area which then flows into the kitchen through double doors. The kitchen itself is a large space with units on either side of the walls and has enough space to have a dining table as well. The first floor has a master bedroom to the front of the house with windows along two walls which lights up the room. The other two bedrooms are also doubles and this benefits the property all round. The family bathroom comes with a three piece suite fitted and separate toilet room, potential to knock through and create a large modern bathroom space. The gardens wrap around the house and there is also a bricked detached garage. Crofts Estate Agents are carrying out viewings immediately so contact our office to arrange today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58522345.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 769600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.