4 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Waterlooville
- Brand New Home built by Wilson Designer Homes
- Four bedroom detached house
- Garage and driveway parking
- Double glazing and gas central heating system
- Lounge and study with kitchen/family room
- Built With Premier Guarantee
- Master bedroom with en-suite
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOMES IN THE HEART OF WATERLOOVILLE An exciting new development of just three 4-bedroom detached properties. Wilson Designer Homes develops new homes in areas that have been handpicked for their popularity and convenience. Willow Mews is no exception. Waterlooville benefits from great transport links with the south coast and beyond. In a few minutes you can be driving up the A3 into London, or along the M27 and M3 towards Southampton, Winchester and the New Forest. Trains from nearby Bedhampton train station will get you into London Waterloo in just over an hour, and ferries from Portsmouth will take you over the water to the Isle of Wight and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58527274.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7571169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archbold & Edwards, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.