2 bedroom flat for saleOwen Street, Angel, EC1V
- Beautiful two bedroom two bathroom apartment
- Spacious bright interiors with wooden floors
- Master bedroom with en suite and spacious second bedroom
- Stylish family bathroom with feature bathtub
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Situated within a secure development with 24 hour concierge
- Fitted wardrobes and cupboard space offer ample storage
- Benefits from a delightful communal garden
This is a stunning two bedroom apartment boasting spacious interiors, wood floors and fantastic neutral décor in terrific condition. It is set in a secure development with communal garden in an excellent location.
Angel Southside is a terrific residential development situated moments from Angel's shops, restaurants and night life. Transport links include Angel Underground station which is under a quarter of a mile away, and a selection of bus routes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58528612.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1015814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.