Land for saleMartin Avenue, Warrington
Land Adjacent To, 10 Martin Avenue, Orford, Warrington WA2 0EU
THE BOROUGH COUNCIL HAS DECIDED TO GRANT PERMISSION FOR PROPOSED NEW TWO - STORY RETAIL BUILDING (USE CLASS A1) SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CONDITIONS - CONTACT THE WARRINGTON OFFICE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Land with planning consent for a two storey retail unit. Planning ref 2015/27112
Consent is for Women's Hair and Beauty Salon but could be used for a variety of other uses subject to planning. Could also be independent flat at first floor with ground floor retail/office unit.
On a parade of five existing retail units with flats above. The existing garden wall and flue encroaching onto the plot will be removed before exchange of contracts.
Garage space for 0 cars.
Council Tax Band
58 Sankey Street, Warrington
All measurements are taken electronically and whilst every care is taken with their accuracy they must be considered approximate and should not be relied upon when purchasing carpets or furniture. Floor plans are not to scale and are for illustration purposes only. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misunderstanding in these particulars which do not constitute an offer or contract. Services and appliances have not been tested and therefore no warranty is offered on their operational condition.
WARNING NOTICE: The intruder alarm (if fitted), central heating boiler, radiators, gas or electric heaters and other gas or electrical appliances, which are mentioned in these details, have not been and will not be tested by us, as we are not qualified to do so. Purchasers are therefore advised to undertake their own independent tests, should they consider this necessary.
MAKING AN OFFER
The owners of the homes we have for sale have placed their trust in us to sell their homes effectively.
To help to achieve simplification of a process that can be complicated, we have developed a few steps to help all parties reach the right conclusion and make the correct decision for them.
Therefore, if you wish to make an offer on this or any other property we ask you to:
1. Register any interest with us at your earliest opportunity.
2. Book an appointment with us to determine your ability to further that interest.
3. Give us the information to improve the sellers ability to make an informed decision of your interest.
4. We promise to provide you with as much information and assistance as we are able, to help you confirm your ability to progress matters.
5. We promise to keep your appointment concise and to the point.
For a professional independent survey and valuation advice, please call Edwards Grounds Surveyors 01925 653441.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner`s express prior written consent. The website owner`s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 125817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Grounds, Warrington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.