1 bedroom flat for saleCable Street, Shadwell, E1
- Purpose-built development in a great location
- Access via private entrance
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Reception with French doors leading to residents' gardens
- Bedroom with ample storage
- Well proportioned accomodation throughout
- Contemporary style bathroom
- Fantastic location close to the city
Located within easy reach of The City, this lovely one bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space with a reception room opening onto communal gardens.
Donovan House is located just off Cable Street, with cycle superhighway into The City in addition to DLR and Overground services from Shadwell Station. A short walk into Wapping offers a range of independent shops, restaurants and cafés.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1016412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.