3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestcliffe Drive, Layton, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 7DH
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window
- Large Dining Room With French Doors
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Three Large Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a popular location of Layton. Located within close proximity of all local amenities, travel links and well regarded schools and just a short distance from Blackpool Town Centre, this ideally positioned property offers flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, large dining room with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, modern fitted breakfast kitchen and utility room, downstairs WC, three large double bedrooms with fitted storage and a three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens ideal for outdoor entertainment and Al Fresco dining. Double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this super property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.