3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpinney Hill, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5
- 3 bedrooms, one en-suite shower room, one bathroom and one cloakroom
- Lounge and dining area, dining kitchen, utility room and garden room
- Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing
- Extensive spilit level gardens with wide frontage (over 50 metres)
- Patio areas, lawns and walled courtyard
- Double detached stone built garage
* 3 Bedrooms, one En-suite Shower Room and one Bathroom, one Cloakroom (w.c.), Lounge and Dining Area, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room and Garden Room.
* Gas Fired Central Heating and PVCu Double Glazing.
* Extensive split level gardens with wide frontage (over 50 metres) and including patio areas, lawns and walled courtyard.
* Double Detached stone built Garage.
* Local village facilities within easy walking distance and Junction 36 of the A1(M) only a few minutes drive.
* Fine elevated plot overlooking the Sprotbrough Bridge Valley.
All measurements are approx. only
Ground floor only
UTILITY ROOM (about 2.1m x 1.7m) having stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, base cupboard and drawer units, wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and drier. 1 radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and tiled floor.
DINING KITCHEN (about 3.7m x 3.3m) having 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, base cupboard and drawer units, wall mounted cupboards, tall larder unit, work surfaces and wine rack. Built-in dish washer, double oven and 4 ring electric hob. 1 double radiator, beamed ceiling.
LOUNGE (about 4.5m x 3.77m) having a limestone fireplace feature with inset coal effect gas fire, 2 double radiators and cornice. Open archway leading to:
DINING AREA (about 3.73m x 2.8m) having 1 radiator, cornice, ceiling rose, and sliding double glazed patio doors leading out to the front garden and enjoying views towards the valley.
INTERNAL HALLWAY having 1 double radiator, built-in storage cupboard with double doors, built-in cloaks cupboard and built-in airing cupboard with hot water tank.
CLOAKROOM having 1 radiator, toilet and corner wash basin. Part tiling to walls and cornice.
GARDEN ROOM (about 3.3m x 2.5m) having 1 double radiator, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden and with a dual pitched glazed roof with fitted blinds.
BEDROOM 1 (about 4.6m x 3.4m) having a good range of fitted furniture comprising wardrobes, drawers, bedside cabinets, overhead storage cabinets and a separate dressing table unit. Cornice and 2 radiators.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM having fully tiled walls and suite comprising shower cubicle and shower, wash basin and toilet. Heated ladder style radiator. Electric shaver point and extractor unit.
BEDROOM 2 (about 3.25m x 2.9m) having fitted furniture comprising wardrobes, overhead storage cabinets and two bedside cabinets. 1 radiator and cornice.
BEDROOM 3 (about 3.9m x 2.2m) having fitted wardrobe, bedside cabinet and overhead storage cabinets. 1 radiator and cornice.
BATHROOM (about 2.2m x 2m) having fully tiled walls and suite comprising bath with tap shower fitting, wash basin and toilet. Heated ladder style radiator, extractor unit and electric shaver point.
The property occupies a corner plot and to the front there is a very wide lawned area (total frontage, excluding driveway, in excess of 50 metres). Directly to the front of the building there are paved walks and the site includes random flower beds, border beds and fruit growing area.
The site includes a good selection of ornamental trees and bushes.
Double width block paved driveway which leads to the DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE (about 5.5m x 5.5m) constructed in stone beneath a pitched and tiled roof. Two up-and-over doors (one electric) and with lighting and power.
To the side of the property there is a walled courtyard with stocked flower beds and being almost fully paved.
There is inset lighting to the walling.
Directly to the rear of the bungalow there is a large paved patio area, stocked flower beds and a pond feature. External lighting and water tap.
Beyond the patio there is an elevated lawned area with a stone retaining wall and including stocked flower beds and an aluminium framed greenhouse.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas. Gas fired central heating to radiators.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment through Grice and Hunter - Doncaster office.
TENURE Freehold with immediate vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58549427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference heroncottage. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grice and Hunter, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.