2 bedroom bungalow for saleGreenwood Close, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Great cul-de-sac location
- Kitchen and dining areas
- Conservatory overlooking the garden
- Shared drive to garage
- EPC energy rating D (59)
We are delighted to present to the market this great semi-detached bungalow situated along a peaceful residential cul-de-sac location.As you arrive at the home you will notice it is set back with the potential for additional off road parking.Once over the threshold of this property you can appreciate the accommodation on offer; 2 good size bedrooms and a delightful conservatory which overlooks the garden. This bungalow has the added benefit of not only having ample size lounge area but also a kitchen area that leads to a dining area. This makes the space ideal for entertaining friends and family as you can prepare a bite to eat and chat away to your hearts content.This delightful home is in a perfect location for local shops and transport links. Chichester and Arundel offer a variety of popular leisure and shopping venues. If the weather is dull why not visit the cinema either in Bognor or Chichester. If you want to stay closer to home the sea front is a real treat, or enjoy a picnic in Hotham park.
What the Owner says:
We moved here over thirty years ago, as loved the area. Having brought up our son here, this home has given us many happy memories.We both don't really like driving, so having the bus stop and being close to the local shops, has been superb.The only reason we are moving is to be closer to our son now that he has moved away, otherwise this was always going to be our forever home.We really hope that the new owners enjoy being here as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 7'9 (3.36m x 2.36m)
- Lounge: 16'0 x 12'3 (4.88m x 3.74m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 9'3 (4.37m x 2.82m)
- Dressing Room: 9'0 x 8'1 (2.75m x 2.47m)
- Shower Room: 6'1 x 5'7 (1.86m x 1.70m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'7 x 7'5 (3.23m x 2.26m)
- Dining Area: 10'5 x 8'10 (3.18m x 2.69m)
- Conservatory: 12'0 x 8'7 (3.66m x 2.62m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Shared Drive To Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58561264.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.