1 bedroom flat for saleDolphin House, Sutton Wharf, Plymouth
- REDUCED FROM £130,000.
- Near to the historic Barbican and Hoe
- Full lift system and secure entry phone access
- Immaculately presented purpose built third floor apartment
- Large Flat with a total floor space of almost 60m sq
- White goods and many items of furniture available if required
- Residents parking permit available
An immaculately presented, large (60 sq meters) purpose built third floor apartment located in the prestigious water-front Dolphin House complex which is in close proximity to the historic Barbican and gives fantastic access to The Hoe. This property benefits from lifts and a secure entry phone.
A purpose built, large third floor apartment located in the prestigious water-front Dolphin House complex. The accommodation comprises of private entrance hall, inner hallway, spacious kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and lounge/dining room. The flat total floor space occupies an impressive 60 square meters, and as it is situated Harbour Side on Sutton Wharf, this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a larger than average property in this historic area. This property has been managed and maintained to an exceptionally high standard by the residents management company. It would be of equal interest to First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Investors, Second Home Buyers and Retirees.
The Entrance door leads through to the Entrance Hall.
The Entrance Hall has a door leading through to the Bathroom and the Inner Hallway. There is a general purpose storage cupboard which houses the insulated water heating boiler, ceiling coving, wall mounted entry phone system and a further cupboard with the electrical services panel.
The Bathroom has a bath with an electric shower and curtain rail, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wooden flooring, mirrored door medicine cabinet and external extractor.
The Inner Hallway gives access to the Kitchen and has doors leading through to the Bedroom and Living/Dining Room.
Living/ Dining Room 13' 1" x 14' 2" ( 3.99m x 4.32m )
The Living/Dining Room has duel aspect windows with uPVC double glazed French Doors on one elevation and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with far reaching Plymouth views. There is a television point, space for a dining table and chairs, electric Sunhouse storage heater, laminated flooring, telephone point and ceiling coving.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.17m x 3.25m )
The double Bedroom has high level windows to the Living/Dining Room and fitted wardrobes along one wall.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
The Kitchen is a spacious room with a single drainer sink unit, tiled splash-backs, a range of wall and base units with laminated roll-top work surfaces, fitted oven, fitted four ring new ceramic hob, fitted extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted dimplex heater and a storage cupboard with double doors.
This property is situated in a fantastic location and benefits from a lift, entry phone system and provides great access to the City Centre, The historic Barbican and Plymouth Hoe. The flat occupies a total floor space of approximately 60 square meters, which is an impressive space!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58562425.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MPL307276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, First Time Buyers Centre - Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.