5 bedroom detached house for saleRuskin Way, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious entrance hall
- Dual aspect living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Generous kitchen/diner with re-fitted base level units
- Bedroom five on the ground floor with adjoining wet room
- Master bedroom has en suite shower room
- Situated on the edge of the popular Woosehill development
- Private 68' deep x 50' wide rear garden
This spacious five bedroom detached family home is situated on the edge of the popular Woosehill development. Accommodation comprises living room with kitchen/dining room, fifth bedroom on the ground floor with adjoining wet room and four double bedrooms on the first floor master bedroom with en suite.
Situation Ruskin Way is set to the top of the Woosehill development, built in the late 1980’s by Taylor Woodrow Homes, there are an attractive collection of detached family homes with access to park woodland on the borders. The development has local facilities including supermarket and doctors surgery. Wokingham centre and train station are approximately two miles in distance.
Outside The rear garden is 68' deep x 50' wide enclosed by wooden fencing, laid mainly to lawn with patio across the rear. Gated side access. Outside lighting and tap. The garden is well stocked with mature shrub borders and trees with scope to extend subject to planning. To the front there is driveway parking for two cars with an open plan area of lawn. Outside lighting.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4320712
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58562878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4320712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.