3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTunstall Grove, Hartlepool
- OFFERING DETACHED ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LAVISHLY REFITTED BATHROOM
- SEPARATE WC
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
OFFERING DETACHED ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION, this 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached home comes highly recommended. The house comprises Entrance Hallway, 2 Separate Reception Rooms, impressive well-appointed Kitchen, Landing 3 Bedrooms and lavishly refitted Bathroom with both bath and shower.
OFFERING DETACHED ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION, this 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached home comes highly recommended. The house comprises Entrance Hallway, 2 Separate Reception Rooms, impressive well-appointed Kitchen, Landing 3 Bedrooms and lavishly refitted Bathroom with both bath and shower complemented by full height 'Travertine' tiling with separate, fully tiled WC. The Detached accommodation comprises Main Room, Second Room and Shower Room/WC, lending itself to many uses. Other attractions include UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating to main residence, generous use of strip/wood block flooring, south facing Rear Garden, delightful décor, own Driveway and immediate vacant possession assured. Properties offering additional accommodation are extremely rare, particularly within this price bracket.
twin UPVC Double Glazed entrance door with matching opaque side panels, solid wood strip flooring, turning staircase to First Floor, window to side, dado rail, delft rack, meter cupboard, understairs storage cupboard housing 'Baxi' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator.
Front Reception 14' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.61m )
(into wide angled bay window) feature 'Louis' style moulded fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and 'living flame' coal effect electric fire, dado rail, coved cornicing, wall light points, radiator.
Rear Reception 14' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.68m )
twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors with side windows capitalising on pleasant south facing rear garden, feature cast iron period style fire surround with open grate and polished hearth, solid wood block flooring, ceiling moulding, complementing coved cornicing, radiator. wall light point.
Stylish Refitted Kitchen 13' x 7' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.29m )
extensively refitted with excellent range of latest style base and eye level cabinets with ample working surfaces with concealed downlighting and inset white single drainer single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for Range with 'funnel' style extractor hood over, fridge with matching panelled door, separate freezer with matching panelled door and dishwasher with matching panelled door, concealed space with plumbing for washing machine, complementing part tiled walls with matching tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, UPVC Double Glazed door leading to side, radiator.
solid wood strip flooring, dado rail, delft rack, oblong window to side, access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.76m )
(into range of mirror fronted wardrobes length of one wall and angled bay window) radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.78m )
built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.18m )
lavishly refitted at significant cost with full height travertine wall tiling with complementing floor tiling, matching white suite comprising bath, oversized shower cubicle with overhead shower and hand held spray, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, radiator.
quality full height travertine wall tiling with matching floor tiling, complementing white close coupled low flush WC.
Detached Brick Built Building
Room 1 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
part vaulted ceiling with recessed downlighting, double aspect with twin French doors leading to garden, laminate flooring.
Room 2 8' 4" x 4' 10" ( 2.54m x 1.47m )
laminate flooring, part vaulted ceiling, recessed downlighting.
Shower Room / Wc
suite comprising step in shower cubicle with wet board panelling and electric shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and electric water heater over and close coupled low flush WC, laminate flooring, tiled splashbacks, recessed downlighting.
South Facing Rear Garden
sun trap, mostly laid to lawn, flagstone patio areas, flower beds, central lawned area, close boarded high timber boundary fencing, totally enclosed suitable for small children, pets etc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58580101.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.