Studio flat for saleMichigan Building, 2 Biscayne Avenue, E14
- Studio apartment
- Approx. 356 sq/ft. / 33 sq/m.
- Private balcony
- Close to Blackwall DLR station
- 1st floor
- Residents only Gymnasium & health spa
- 24hr Concierge Service
- Service Charge: £1,800 p.a. approx.
- Ground Rent:£150 p.a. approx.
A truly stunning studio apartment situated in this sought after river-front development, located at the Michigan Building. This 1st floor apartment comprises a spacious reception/ bedroom area with direct access onto a private balcony, a fully equipped separate modern kitchen, ample storage space throughout and free access to the onsite health and fitness centre inclusive of an indoor swimming pool, spa, wet and dry saunas. Ideally located to the Blackwall (DLR) station and within easy reach to the Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line) underground station.
Property ref: 121_2653_4377969
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58583794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4377969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.