4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardinal Way, Haverhill
- Extended Kitchen
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Re fitted Kitchen
- Re-fitted Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway With Parking For Several Cars
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
HAVERHILL Haverhill is a thriving and popular market town, the fastest growing in Suffolk, and is one of the most convenient towns for access to Cambridge (17 miles), London Stansted Airport (around 30 minutes drive) and the M11 corridor. There is a mainline rail station at Audley End (12 miles) direct in to London Liverpool Street.
Despite its excellent road links, Haverhill remains a relatively affordable place to buy and rent a property. Continuing private and public investment into the town to provides it with growing residential, commercial and leisure facilities.
Current facilities include High Street shopping with a popular twice weekly market, out of town shopping, public houses, cafes, restaurants, social clubs and hotels, a well-respected 18 hole golf course, a comprehensive nursery and schooling system, a well used sports centre with all weather pitches, gymnasia, churches of various denominations and much more. The town centre is attracting a growing number of national chains and there is also a town centre multiplex cinema complex with associated eateries.
Porch: entrance door to:
Entrance Hall: Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, built in storage cupboard, thermostat, radiator
Downstairs WC: Part tiled walls, suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over and cupboard beneath, low level WC, radiator, window to front.
Lounge - 14'8 x 11'2 (4.47m x 3.4m): Window to front, two arch recesses with inset lighting, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 18'2 x 9'10 (5.54m x 3.0m):
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 ½ bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap over, concealed lighting to wall unit, four ring ceramic hob with extractor over and built in double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, inset spotlights.
Family Room - 7'6 x 9'4 (2.29m x 2.84m): Patio doors to garden, ceramic tiled flooring, door to:
Utility Room: Door to rear and side access, sink unit with mixer tap over and cupboard beneath, plumbing for dishwasher, door to annexe.
Hall: Window to rear, wall light, telephone points.
Shower Room: Suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap over and cupboard beneath, low level WC, corner shower cubicle with Triton shower and glazed splash screen, heated towel rail, window to front.
Lounge - 14'2 x 10'4 (4.32m x 3.15m): Timber beamed ceiling, window to rear, French doors to garden.
Bedroom - 9'5 x 10'3 (2.87m x 3.12m): Timber Beamed ceiling, window to rear.
Landing: Loft access, smoke alarm, window to side, airing cupboard housing Worcester gas fired boiler, doors to:
Bathroom: Suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, panelled bath with mixer tap over and fitted shower with glazed splash screen, ladder style radiator, window to rear.
Bedroom One - 9'11 + door recess x 9'10 (3.02m x 3.0m):
Window to rear, double built in wardrobe cupboard, TV point, radiator
Bedroom Two - 12' x 10'3 (3.66m x 3.12m): Windows to front, double built in wardrobe cupboard, two radiators
Bedroom Three - 9'4 max x 7'8 (2.84m x 2.34m): Window to front, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator
Outside To the front of the property there is ample parking for several vehicles plus a further driveway.
Attractive landscaped rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing with paved patio area plus decking area, timber built garden shed, artificial lawn.
AGENTS NOTES 1. None of the fixtures and fittings are included in the sale unless specifically mentioned in these particulars.
2. Please note that none of the appliances or the services at this property have been checked and we would recommend that these are tested by a qualified person before entering into any commitment.
3. Any floor plans are for the purpose of a service to our customers and are intended to be a guide to the layout only. Any floor plans are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
4. These particulars are believed to be correct but their strict accuracy is not guaranteed neither do they constitute an offer or contract. Dimensions shown have been measured in imperial units and are approximate to within +/-3" with the metric dimensions being automatic conversions from the imperial dimensions.
VIEWINGS Strictly by appointment with the Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58585797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100539064107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheffins Residential, Haverhill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.