3 bedroom terraced house for saleBanners Walk, Birmingham
- 3 Bedroom Terraced
- No Upward Chain
- Allocated Parking Space
- Front & Rear gardens
- In Need Of Modernisation
**IDEAL FIST TIME/INVESTMENT PURCHASE** Needing some updating. 3 bedroom terraced property, the property briefly comprises of; Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Downstairs WC, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Rear Parking Space. No upward chain
The property briefly comprises; entrance Hallway, Downstairs WC, lounge, Kitchen Diner. To the first floor Three spacious bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating. Externally the property offers front garden, Rear Garden with Allocated parking space and enclosed rear garden. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain, Internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate the accommodation offered by this ideal family home.
Single glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, wood effect flooring and warm air vent.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled to walls and lino flooring.
Lounge 12' 4" x 16' ( 3.76m x 4.88m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear, wood effect flooring and warm air vent.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 16' 2" ( 2.92m x 4.93m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with base units, roll top work surfaces, asterite sink and drainer with 1 1/2 bowl, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiled to splash prone areas, warm air blow unit, part tiled and part wood effect flooring.
loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front and warm air unit.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 6" excluding recess ( 3.86m x 2.59m excluding recess )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and warm air unit.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear and warm air unit.
Double glazed window to front, bath with taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled to walls, airing cupboard and lino flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, panelled fence to borders and rear parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58587530.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.