2 bedroom penthouse for saleLeman Street, London E1
- Flexi 1//2 Bedroom Apartment
- Stunning City Views
- Sought After New Development
- Unrivalled Leisure Facilities
- Winter Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
A stunning ‘flexi’ 1/2 bedroom, two bathroom, newly built apartment on the eleventh floor of this highly sought after Berkeley Homes development between Aldgate East and Tower Hill. The property comprises of a spacious reception room with stunning City views, double bedroom with winter garden offering more amazing views, floor to ceiling windows, an open plan modern kitchen with stone work tops, modern bathroom suites and wood flooring throughout. The potential second bedroom is ready to use via a pull out divider in the wall of the reception as well as a pull down double bed also concealed in the back wall of reception. The residents of Goodmans Fields development benefit from a multitude of superb leisure facilities including 24hr concierge, roof terrace (on 10th floor), Cinema room, communal gymnasium, swimming pool, spa, steam room and sauna. This is a must rare opportunity to acquire a property of this size and with such stunning City views. To arrange a viewing please call the City sales team on 020 7480 0170.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58595203.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1771002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.