3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBryn Awelon, Buckley, Near Mold
Offers in Region of
- Detached 3 bedroomed bungalow with attached garage and driveway
- Private, sunny aspect-rear garden
- Large conservatory opening onto patio with a few steps leading to garden (blank canvas)
- Garden to front
- In need of light decoration only - stamp your personality on the property
- Modern-quality fitted kitchen with appliances
- Sought after residential area, on the edge of Buckley bordering onto countryside & Mynydd-Isa
- Community bus 'on hand' offering ease of access to the local town which offers a selection of amenit
- Might you convert the attached garage to an additional room-(subject to usual regulations)
- Quietly positioned - though not isolated
DESCRIPTION: Situated in a popular, quiet, leafy established and sought after residential area - is this well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow which has living accommodation to briefly comprise, entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge, inner hall, 3 bedrooms, larger than average feature conservatory and a wet/shower room. The accommodation is complimented by gas heating and double glazing and externally there are gardens to the front and rear, off road parking and a single garage. Viewing highly recommended.
DIRECTIONS: From the agents Mold office turn right and proceed down to the mini roundabout and take aright turn and proceed out of town to the main roundabout and take the 2nd exit for Buckley. Proceed over the Pren Hill and turn right into Springfield Drive and right into Well Street, Continue for a short distance and Bryn Awelon will be noted on the left hand side, turn left and follow the road until the property will be noted via the Molyneux for sale sign.
LOCATION: Located in a popular and leafy residential location within easy access of the town centres of Mold and Buckley and there are good road links to Chester City Centre and the surrounding areas of employment. with excellent schools within close proximity.
HEATING: Gas radiator heating installed.
ENTRANCE HALL: Telephone point. Wood effect floor covering. Cupboard housing gas heating boiler. UPVC front entrance door.
LOUNGE: 14' 7" x 12' (4.44m x 3.66m) Panelled radiator. Wood effect floor covering. Tv point.
KITCHEN: 11' 8" x 9' 1" (3.56m x 2.77m) Panelled radiator. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with worktop surfaces with inset bowl and drainer and splash back tiling with integrated appliances to include hob, extractor hood, oven, fridge freezer , dish washer and washing machine. Tiled floor. Inset ceiling lighting. Feature stable style door to side of property.
INNER HALL Wood effect floor covering. Loft access.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 10" x 9' 1" (4.22m x 2.77m) Panelled radiator. Wood effect floor covering. Patio doors leading to feature conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 16' 1" x 9' 4" (4.9m x 2.84m) Panelled radiator. Tiled floor. French doors leading to rear private garden.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 3" x 7' 10" (3.12m x 2.39m) Panelled radiator. Window to rear of property.
BEDROOM 3: 8' 10" x 7' 9" (2.69m x 2.36m) Panelled radiator. Wood effect floor covering. Window to rear of property.
WET ROOM Heated towel rail. Built in airing cupboard. Tiled wall. Fitted wc, wash hand basin and shower.
OUTSIDE: To the front of the property there are lawned gardens with shrub boarders and a driveway offering off road parking leading to the single garage. The rear offers a private aspect and comprises of a pond and well stocked mature shrub boarders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58610779.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101307026978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Molyneux, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.